Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008 and PIF

I am "borrowing" (stealing) this idea from Linda - and I love it... here's what she wrote in her blog post:
How would you like to promote the spirit of handmade and get something inreturn? All you have to do is reciprocate and it just goes from there.“Theidea of the exchange is I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people wholeave a comment on this blog post requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’tknow what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or nextweek, but you will receive it before winter's end, that is my promise! The onlything you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise onyour blog.”And so I have! As you know, I am a sucker for giving things away - and getting packages always makes me smile too... so I'm happy to send some goodies and cheer out into the world... just promise that you'll repost too like I did :)

Happy 2008!! May all your wishes and dreams come true!

No comments: